Springtime Blueberry Pancakes
1 egg lightly beaten
¼ cup Mascarpone Cheese
1 cup warm Almond Milk
2 tablespoons melted Butter or Margarine
1 cup All Purpose Flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 ½ tablespoons Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup Sun Belle blueberries
Maple Syrup for serving
Instructions1. In a medium size bowl whisk together the mascarpone cheese, egg, almond milk and butter until it is smooth and there are no lumps.
2. Add flour, sugar, baking powder baking soda and salt.
3. Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat after spraying with non-stick spray or lightly grease with butter.
4. When pan is hot, add 4 oz. of batter to the skillet. Place 4 to 5 blueberries in the pancake.
5. When the pancake batter is covered with bubbles, flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter.
7. Serve with your favorite Maple Syrup and enjoy!
Option: Garnish plate with remaining blueberries.