Blueberry Cake for Passover
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-cup matzo meal
3 eggs – separated
1 lemon – juice and rind
1 1/2 cups SunBelle blueberries
Instructions1. In a large bowl, mix sugar, salt and matzo meal.
2. Add egg yolks, oil, lemon juice and rind.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites into batter.
5. Pour half of the batter into a well-greased 8” x 8” pan.
6. Cover the batter with a layer of blueberries.
7. Add rest of batter.
8. Bake 45 minutes at 375°.
Tip: Garnish plates with fresh blueberries and strawberries